Everybody knows you should eat healthy, but which foods should you avoid?
Here are 7 foods not to eat:
1. Coleslaw is a big no-no. even though it looks like a friendly, green, salad,the calories in it are tremendous. Coleslaw also has lots of mayonnaise, which is terrible for your body, and contains lots of fat.
2. Tomato sauce has lots of refined sugars, and can increase the chance of diabetes.
3. Multi-grain products mostly have primary grains in them, which are refined and can make the chance of diabetes and other heart disease shoot up by 141%.
4. Gluten-grains are very bad, as they cause many different diseases. They also purge the tract lining, causing severe pain, and inconsistent bowel-movements.
5. Diet soda may seem better than normal soda, but contain aspartame and doesn’t even taste much better.
6. Sprouts aren’t usually clean, as their supposed growing environment usually does not match up with the conditions they are in.
7. Cream-based salad dressings aren’t ideal. though they pack big and juicy flavours, they could end up having more calories than the salad itself!